Stick Built , Traditional - Pooler, GA
This cozy 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is nestled in the highly sought after Sombersby subdivision, just off from Pooler Parkway, you cant beat the location! Built in 2013, all aspects of this home are in impeccable shape. This home features wood flooring, carpeted bedrooms, a spacious laundry room, a formal dinning room, a breakfast area, open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, a spacious kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steal appliances, a breakfast bar, large master with a gorgeous mater bath, a quaint screened porch, and a beautiful backyard oasis. A community pool and playground are just a couple minutes down the road. This home is a must see!
Kayla Smith of Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Midtown
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Savannah,
Vol. 17, Issue 05, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Attic,Sprinkler System,Wired for High Tech,Lawn
- Attic,Wired for High Tech,Sprinkler System,Lawn
- Lawn,Attic,Sprinkler System,Wired for High Tech
- Lawn,Attic,Wired for High Tech,Sprinkler System
- Lawn,Sprinkler System,Wired for High Tech,Attic
- Lawn,Wired for High Tech,Sprinkler System,Attic
- Sprinkler System,Attic,Lawn,Wired for High Tech
- Sprinkler System,Wired for High Tech,Attic,Lawn
- Wired for High Tech,Lawn,Sprinkler System,Attic
- Wired for High Tech,Sprinkler System,Attic,Lawn